top of page

Twenty one years ago, Duck's Cottage Coffee & Books opened on July 22, 2002 in a building originally known as the Powder Ridge Gun Club, a hunting cottage built in 1921 by a group of New York investors who frequented the area taking advantage of the waterfowl hunting it afforded. Powder Ridge was the only hunt club ever built in Duck, is one of the oldest buildings in town and oft mentioned in local history books. 

(winter sunset image coming soon)

Duck's Cottage Print

$0.00Price
Color
0/500
Quantity
bottom of page